Stairway to Heaven



I would like to introduce to you my new obsession. These Topshop wedges arrived last week and I've been wearing them every days since. I love wedges, they are, I think a more comfortable alternative to a heel. But when you combine comfort and color like this, I think it's just magic. I even got a visible grin of approval from Emil, and he cares very little about shoes:) Well, maybe he does, but mostly when I buy yet another pair and he starts complaining about the lack of room in our closet... Who cares about clutter when there are so my gorgeous shoes out there?

Ah, but I have very exciting news! I think I mentioned before that my family lives in Canada and I only get to see them once a year. Well, they are here!!!! Their plane was late by 5 hours and for what seemed like an eternity I thought the flight might be cancelled altogether. But alas, they made it.  I cried like a little girl when I saw them, but then I always do:) I will take a lot of pictures so that you can meet everyone!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend,
Love,
Ananbelle

Bag - Treesje, Wedges - Topshop, Shorts - Nasty Gal, Blazer - Free People, Top - Romwe



Labels: , , , , , ,