COZY LAYERS


Good morning and happy Monday, Everyone! Did you have a good weekend? I am excited to share yet another post from my collaboration with Nordstrom Rack as part of their year-long campaign. 

If you read my blog on a regular basis, you know just how coat-obsessed I am, and trench coats happen to be my particular weakness. The one I am wearing in today's post is one of the treasures I found on a recent trip to Nordstrom Rack. Technically speaking, I came in to do some early Christmas shopping because they always have the cutest printed scarfs, colorful hats and statement jewelry, but as usual, couldn't resist and picked up a few things for myself:) Guess you could say I got a few early Christmas presents  for me as well! :) 


Though lately, I've been gravitating towards cooler and bolder colors like black, grey and burgundy, finding this beautiful coffee-colored trench, reignited my passion for a softer color palette (cream, tan, taupe, heather and brown). Of course, the perfectly slouchy and cozy, cream-colored knit and printed plaid scarf (More treasures from the same Nordstrom Rack trip! Must have been my lucky day!) could also have something to do with it! Why do I love this color palette so much? Well, mainly because it creates such a strong statement, especially paired with slouchier silhouettes! Also, I think it's because I have a bit of a soft spot for layering to stay warm in cooler temperatures, and wearing these colors together creates such a cozy and chic look.

What about you guys, do you share my passion for this color palette as well? 








This post was brought to you by Nordstrom Rack. 

Theory Ashling trench coat, Trina Turk turtleneck sweater { similar here }, Amicale cashmere scarf  { cute plaid option here } via Nordstrom RackRag & Bone The Skinny jeans | EXPRESS hat { similar option here } | Marc Jacobs suede Trouble bag | Isabel Marant Royston boots 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , ,