WINTER BLUES


Be careful what you wish for... I'll be the first to admit that every fall/winter while the rest of the world switches to warmer gear, California weather remains very much Summer-like and warrants nothing resembling coats or boots. And so, I make a big fuss about it, complaining endlessly about not being able to wear my fluffy sweaters and coats. Well, not this year! This year, when I asked for coat weather, I actually got it! And so, be careful what you wish for because somehow, the reality never lives up to the picturesque hot cocoa-sipping, oversized-scarf wearing, sunny winter perfection you imagine! Am I glad I finally get to wear my coats? Sure! But the rainy, windy, cloudy, cold part, not so much! Not so much at all! :) 






AYR The Atelier tailored coat | RAG & BONE Grosgrain band floppy brim fedora in pale blue | STUART WEITZMAN All Legs thigh high boots | BANANA REPUBLIC mixed-stitch turtleneck sweater  | Celine bag 



Labels: , , , , , ,